The UK is an amazing place to live – There are many different immigration routes to gain access or remain in the UK in order to work. These vary from highly skilled to sponsored categories, whether on a permanent or temporary basis and have been designed to attract professionals from a cross section of industries.

Although there have been many changes around this section over recent years it remains a popular route of entry to the UK. Dependant on the visa type that is granted this may enable you to extend your stay in the UK in future and may lead to permanent residency which is known as Indefinite Leave to Remain.

Do I qualify for a UK Work Permit?

To work in the UK, you must first apply for a work permit and this is where we come in. Our Free Visa Assessment can help you determine if you qualify for the UK Work Permit. Once we determine your eligibility to apply for a visa, our experts will assist you in choosing the right one and ensure you have everything you need to receive your UK work permit.

Your UK Work Visa Options

Tier 1 General (Extension)

Although the Tier 1 General category is now closed to all applicants, if you have been issued a Tier 1 General or HSMP (transitional arrangements)..


Tier 1 – Post Study Work Visa

Although the The Tier 1 Post Study work category closed on 05 April 2012. All graduates wishing to apply under this category needed to have done so..


Tier 2 – Company Sponsorship License

What is the Sponsorship Process for Businesses in the United Kingdom? The Tier 2 Sponsorship License provides a company with a license to sponsor and..


Tier 2 – General Work Permit

The Tier 2 General Work Permit is issued to applicants who are sponsored by a company that holds a Tier 2 Sponsorship License. Tier 2..


Tier 2 – Intra Company Transfer

The Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer (Tier 2 ICT) visa is issued to applicants who are transferred to a UK Branch from another branch oversees..


Tier 5 – Youth Mobility Scheme (Working Holiday Visa)

The Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme previously known as the working holiday visa is a fantastic opportunity for 18 – 30 year old citizens of..


Sole Representative/Representative of an overseas business visa

The Sole Representative Business visa is one of the options for oversees companies or an employee ..


UK Domestic Worker in a private household

The UK domestic Worker visa allows employers to bring their established members of staff to the UK for a period of up to 6 months..


Further or Indefinite Leave to Remain

Applying to extend your stay in the United Kingdom? Visas and can help you get it right the first time round! If you are..


Naturalisation (British Citizenship)

Are you ready to apply for British Citizenship? If you have remained in the United Kingdom for at least one (1) year on Indefinite Leave to Remainstatus,..